Bikram Yoga

My experiences with 26 postures in a hot room.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom

I'm a mathematician, software designer, online activist and social entrepreneur.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's long overdue that I hail the effects that my commitment and perseverance to Bikram Yoga have brought about. It's also interesting to compare my body feelings between being in London where Yoga is my only 'sport' and Brandenburg where I walk in the wonderful fields and woods to try my latest feelings of knees, legs, hips and back.

Of course, when I experience my body in bed, it doesn't matter where I am. The best is, of course, that chronic pain has changed into occasional discomfort. The real challenge is now to get the full functionality back of the left knee and hip. And thus I shall continue to experience my body in those 26 postures, marvelling most gratefully at the miracle I have been experiencing.

And learning to smile more and more often!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home